Senior Marketing Specialist, MarTech
Hi, I’m Jim Wardian, a Senior Marketing Specialist at FiComm Partners. With 7+ years of marketing experience under my belt, I have really found my passion in creating, developing, and executing robust digital marketing plans. I look forward to helping your company elevate its online presence. I am lucky I get to come to work every day at a company that shares the same values, like the “The Glass is Always Half Full.” I always strive to bring a positive attitude to anything I am involved with. When my laptop closes for the day, you can find me watching Premier League soccer, browsing Zillow for financially unrealistic properties, or hanging out at a lake with family or friends.
Off the Record
- My dream job as a kid was roller coaster designer. In reality, I think I just wanted to play Roller Coaster Tycoon for a living.
- My “at bat” hype song is Shooting Stars by Bag Raiders
- One thing that no one knows about me (until now), is that I have no idea how to cut a cantaloupe.
- – My favorite meal is a greasy double bacon cheeseburger with a chocolate shake
- My happy place is with my face inside a greasy double bacon cheeseburger or West Okoboji Lake.