Twenty Over Ten Webinar
Video has become one of the leading marketing mediums for advisors to drive loyalty, trust, and wallet share, and if there were any skeptics in the room, COVID-19 has surely cleared them out.
While we return to a hybrid environment, video has become a medium to enhance and augment but not replace human connection. In Twenty Over Ten’s latest webinar, FiComm Partners’ CEO, Meg Carpenter, and Head of Advisor Education, Candice Carlton, co-presented with Chief Evangelist of Twenty Over Ten & FMG Suite Samantha Russell to guide advisors on how to think about video in this new environment and how to get started powerfully.
So how do you get started?
1. Step into a New Skool Mindset.
- The New Skool Mindset is all about leading with authenticity, using human-to-human language, avoiding the perfection trap, and using video to create connections with potential prospects and current clients.
- The old school mindset is about using video to build credibility, have a buttoned-up approach, and be generous with financial jargon and charts.
- Today’s client expects the first. Credibility is now table-stakes. In today’s digital age, they are now trying to understand if they would enjoy working with you and could trust calling when a big life event occurs.
2. Leverage tech to make it simple:
- Given today’s technological advancement, it’s no longer essential to pay an expensive or fancy crew to produce your video.
- Instead, you can use your phone or webcam with video software tools like Wistia Soapbox, or Loom to shoot, edit, host, and distribute
3. Use across your entire prospect + client experience:
- Video is an incredible way to build trust with prospects quickly on the front end and supercharge your client touchpoints to add value in between meetings.
- Use it to answer FAQs, give instructions to access an online portal, recap meetings, introduce new team members, or even give instructions on paperwork completion.
Your clients will be delighted by the extra facetime and feel like they’ve seen you more times than they actually have.
Ready to rock but not sure what gear to use? Check out our downloadable gear checklist HERE and sign up for one of our open market DIY Video Workshops.