Hi, I’m Meg, CEO at FiComm Partners. For 20 years I have enjoyed working alongside advisory firms and wealth management businesses, helping their leadership teams identify meaningful growth opportunities through the lens of marketing, PR, and advisor marketing. On my professional journey from marketing intern to influential entrepreneur, I have loved being a part of our industry’s remarkable evolution while leveraging my futuristic strength to imagine what could be. As a mom of 3, I am continually inspired by my children and their relentless individuality. My husband and I spend our family time dancing, laughing, and enjoying life’s simple moments with the kids. I believe that a family first approach should be celebrated, not shamed, and I am committed to living this belief for my family, the amazing women I work with, and women across the industry. That is why FiComm’s core value about being “New Skool by Nature” – which means always showing up with authenticity, vulnerability, and compassion – is so fundamental to who I am.
Off the Record
- My dream job as a kid was to be a lawyer. Instead, I married one.
- One thing that no one knows about me is that I speak to my two springer spaniels through a pet medium. Yes, really!
- My favorite meal was an Indian feast at Vij’s in Vancouver. Every good Indian restaurant will always have a place in my heart.
- My “at bat” hype song is Thunder by Imagine Dragons.
- Most influential woman in my life is my mom. She became a decorated and widely respected influential leader in early childhood education while teaching her girls the importance of a family first approach and giving back.