Hi, I’m Katie, President at FiComm Partners. Over the last 20 years, I have built my career in the RIA industry at leading firms such as United Capital, acquired by Goldman Sachs. Most recently serving as the VP of Corporate Communications, for Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management. Prior to the acquisition, I worked alongside industry disruptor and thought leader Joe Duran in various roles including VP, Organizational Effectiveness, and Chief of Staff. FiComm’s core value “Agility is our Superpower” allows me to excel in my role as President to quickly translate strategy into execution, connect dots and ensure our people are in the right “seats” creating a high-performance team. I live in Lagune Niguel, CA with my husband Ryan, son Asher, and daughter Savi. Most days you can find me winging motherhood and squeezing in a Barre3 class between shuttling my kids to soccer practice and gymnastics. I consider myself “outdoorsy”, love the beach and am passionate about traveling the world and creating memorable moments with my tribe.
Off the Record
- A current binge worthy show is Yellowstone!
- The best advice I have for a working mom is Mom-Guilt is a REAL thing. Whether you are a stay-at-home, part-time, or full-time working parent, you will always question whether you are doing enough. Only you know what’s best for your family, so do just that, lean in and love hard.
- My dream job as a kid was to be a Solid Gold Dancer.
- My “at bat” hype song is Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard.
- My all-time favorite quote is “People will forget what you did, people will forget what you said, but people will never forget how you made them feel” – Maya Angelou.