Chief of Growth
Hi, I’m Camille, Chief of Growth at FiComm Partners. Throughout the 17+ years I’ve spent in marketing & management, I’ve found my passion in fine-tuning processes, developing strategies to expedite growth for both our business and our clients, while maintaining a flawless and delightful experience throughout the journey. In addition, I find joy in helping team members find what makes them thrive and provide their very best work to our company and our clients. As a military wife, mom of 3, and dog mom to a hyper yellow lab, you can imagine the days are nonstop. Which is what I love! Like my home life, I appreciate the fast-paced environment experienced at FiComm, but when the work week is complete, you can find me unplugged and adventuring the great PNW outdoors with my family as my way of recharging. That’s why I appreciate one of our company cores values “We Will Crush It, Then Rest”. I live it out daily and encourage our entire team to do the same, so that we can show up for another week, giving our best to our clients.
Off the Record
- Best advice I have for a working mom is to block time in your calendar to be present with your kids and stick to it. You won’t get those moments when they are little back.
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be a Kindergarten Teacher and illustrate children’s books.
- My happy place is in the great PNW outdoors with my family.
- My “At Bat” Hype Song would have to be Eye of the Tiger by Survivor.
- A quote that will inspire me to show up as my best self any day of the week "If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl.