Chief of Business Development
Hi, I’m Suzanne, Chief of Business Development at FiComm Partners. I’ve spent over 20 years working in the business of financial advice, loving the passion and entrepreneurship of this industry! I’ve worked with advisors, broker dealers & hedge funds helping them address business model shifts, digital transformations, and new market opportunities to capture some super growth opportunities. I met my husband in Ann Arbor over a shared love of football, and we’re raising 3 kids in New Jersey. Our daughter is a budding opera singer, and she has two insanely competitive twin brothers (where did they come from?). My work, and family, epitomize our company core value of “We Will Crush It, Then Rest” as we move from weekdays of meetings, business trips and conferences to the weekends full of concert halls, basketball courts, soccer pitches, baseball fields and tennis matches!
Off the Record
- The best advice for a young professional is that you can and should always be kind. People remember that.
- My dream job as a kid was to own my own flower shop.
- The most influential WOMEN in my life would be every single working mom.
- My “At Bat” Hype Song is Under Pressure by David Bowie
- My favorite quote “If I waited until I had all my ducks in a row, I’d never get across the street. Sometimes you just have to gather up what you’ve got and make a run for it. – Judge Lynn Toler.