Hi, I’m Sarah, VP of Marketing at FiComm Partners. Throughout my 10+ years of experience in all things marketing, I have found my calling is helping advisors form meaningful connections with audiences in compelling ways that help grow their businesses. I love building collaborative relationships with my clients and elevating their marketing to new heights. As a mom of 2 young kids and an older sister to 6 younger brothers, I have mastered patience, persistence, and adaptability in all facets of life. That is why I really connect with our FiComm’s core value: “Agility is Our Superpower.” I believe that flexibility and handling change with grace is key when it comes to reaching your destination. In my spare time, you will find me with my kids watching Disney movies on repeat or taking long walks in the So Cal sunshine.
Off the Record
- A current binge worthy show is Workin’ Moms.
- Best advice for young professionals is a positive attitude goes a long way!
- My dream job as a kid was to be a fashion designer.
- My favorite meal is Chicken enchiladas with guacamole + chips!
- My happy place is on any beach.