Hi, I’m Pari, Vice President, Marketing at FiComm Partners. Prior to joining the FiComm team, I spent seven years leading the marketing and communications efforts at CFA Society Chicago, the sixth largest investment association for financial analysts under CFA Institute. My experience over the past 15 years includes developing and implementing creative marketing initiatives for both corporate and non-profit organizations within the manufacturing, energy and investment industries. In addition to my marketing background, I have extensive experience with client relationship building, project management, sales and technology. I grew up on the east coast and graduated from Syracuse University with a bachelor’s degree in marketing. I love FiComm’s core value “We Will Crush It, Then Rest” where my rest time is normally full of catching games, working on puzzles, watching 80s and 90s movies, and spending time outdoors.
Off the Record
- I would recommend The Empress as a current binge-worthy show. I love period pieces!
- The best advice I could give a young professional, is to find someone to be your mentor. Whether it’s a professional or personal mentor, you can learn so much.
- As a kid, my dream job bounced around from being a pediatrician to veterinarian, to wanting a career in the sports world.
- My favorite quote these days is “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end” –Lyrics from Semisonic
- My Happy Place you ask? For me, there is no place like home.