EVP, Head of Integrated Communication
Hi, I’m Natalie, EVP, and Head of Integrated Communications at FiComm Partners. Through my 20+ years of financial services marketing, I have found advisors, and their companies alike, to be some of the most rewarding people to help succeed and make an impact. Wealth can be defined in so many ways and storytelling each and every one in its unique way has become a passion, and not just a job. I am a proud mama of two girls, and wife to a financial services hubby – we roll deep. In my free time, I love being outdoors, spending time with the family, eating unique and delicious food and wine, and living life – we only get to live once! Hustle & heart, “We Will Crush It, Then Rest”, is what I appreciate most about FiComm. We work hard, and we care hard. We care about our clients, our partners, and most importantly each other, and it shows in the exceptional work we provide.
Off the Record
- A current binge worthy show is Emily in Paris.
- The best advice I have for a working mom is make sure you find your tribe that lets you not miss the important moments in your kids’ life. Work to live.
- I wanted to be a ballerina when I grew up.
- My "at bat" hype song is Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys.
- One thing no one knows about me (until now) is that I have rang the NYSE + NASDAQ opening bells!
- My favorite meal, hands down is a Charcuterie Board.