AVP, Public Relations
Hi! I’m Jess, an AVP of PR at FiComm Partners. With nearly two decades of marketing and communications experience under my belt, I have worked with a wide variety of financial services businesses ranging from wealth managers and family offices to investment firms and custodians. The best part of my professional life is collaborating with our clients and the FiComm team to develop and execute truly integrated campaigns that drive results. Outside of work, I spend my time hiking, reading, and traveling. These activities spark creativity and help me keep my professional mind fresh and open to new ideas, which is why the FiComm Core Value, “We Delight in Transformation” means so much to me.
Off the Record
- My best advice for traveling is to plan time for snacking and people-watching. Don’t just rush from site to site, take time to absorb the atmosphere.
- I was an avid reader as a child, so my dream job as a kid was becoming a writer. I might not have published my novel yet, but I’m tickled to have turned that dream into a real career.
- The most influential woman in my life is my sister. She is an ER nurse and serves in the US Navy. She embodies strength, courage, and leadership in everything she does.
- My favorite meal is breakfast, I could have it at any time of day.
- My favorite quote is “The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff. We are a way for the universe to experience itself.” – Carl Sagan.