I’m Jane, SVP of Creative at Ficomm Partners. For 20 years, I have been helping businesses execute their creative brand strategies. Visual storytelling is my jam. I love working with the team in designing creative that is on target, clear, and makes our client brands just look cool! I believe good design can transform businesses. “We Delight in Joy and Transformation” is a FiComm core value that resonates with me most. Design & creativity not only brings me joy professional but is infused in everything I do. I find inspiration in all things from travel to the perfect latte, to the latest fashion. Following the latest trends fuels my passions and keeps my ideas fresh.
Off the Record
- Two current binge worthy shows are Emily in Paris & Ozarks.
- The best advice I have for a young professional is to work hard, play hard and be nice.
- My dream job as a kid was to be an ice-skater.
- The most influential woman in my life is my family friend, Donna. She went from sewing curtains in her home to becoming a global executive for one of the biggest fashion corporations. Career boss lady (even was her daughter’s basketball coach), beautiful family life, tastemaker with the kindest heart. She is someone I consider who has it all.
- My happy place is my Home after it is freshly cleaned.