Senior Marketing Strategist
Hi, I’m Andie, Senior Marketing Strategist at FiComm Partners. Prior to joining FiComm, I worked at United Capital and then Goldman Sachs under the Personal Financial Management division, where I provided marketing support to 80+ offices nationwide. I worked directly with the Advisors to create their regional marketing strategies and bring them to life.
In my spare time, you can find me attempting to cook, enjoying a good book on the beach and running up to every dog that passes me.
I am grateful to surround myself daily with mentors, friends and family who are constantly filling my tank with love, support and positivity. At FiComm one of our core values is the “The glass is always half full”. This core value resonates with me every day as I aim to lead with kindness and positivity in everything I do.
Off the Record
- A current binge worthy show is Only Murders in the Building.
- The best advice I have for young professionals starting their career – put your head down and grind, try to absorb as much knowledge as you can from the people around you. Be the first in and last out, I promise it will pay off.
- My dream job as a kid was to train dolphins or become a veterinarian.
- One thing that no one knows about me (until now) is that I have been to 32 states in the US with the goal of visiting every state before I am 50.
- My happy place is in the waves.